Your project is completed. The results are in and the outcomes are, frankly, fantastic! It’s now time to share your research with the wider community – it’s time to publish. Writing your first manuscripts for publication can be a daunting task.
- How do I select an appropriate journal for my topic?
- How should I organise the manuscript?
- How long should it be?
- What are the key elements that the editors are going to look for?
- What can I do to increase visibility on search pages?
- I am not confident whilst writing in English – is there any help?
- These are just some of the plethora of questions raised by new authors.