Seds Online provides an interactive and accessible platform for anyone with an interest in the field of sedimentology. We welcome members from any career stage and career type!
All of our resources are FREE to access by the Seds Online community thanks to sponsorship from the International Association of Sedimentologists (IAS)!
- Webinars on sedimentology-related topics.
- Online conferences and meetings.
- Recordings of past webinar and meetings are available to browse at your leisure.
- International Coffee Breaks.
- A Sedimentology Teaching Library.
Our priorities are to:
- Support our community during the current COVID-19 health crisis.
- Provide a long-term platform for sedimentologists to share teaching resources.
- Organise webinars and scientific discussion.
- To facilitate greener meetings by reducing travel.
- To keep sedimentologists globally connected.
- To help businesses and academics communicate, collaborate and innovate.
- To remain free and open to all with an interest in Sedimentology!
The Seds Online Organising Committee are:
- Stephen Lokier (Bangor University; @StephenLokier)
- Joanna Pszonka (Polish Academy of Sciences; @JoannaPszonka)
- Chelsea Pederson (University of Southern Mississippi; @cpederson_geo)
- Valentin Zuchuat (RWTH Aachen; @stratival)
The Seds Online Volunteers are:
Rezky Aditiyo (Universitas Indonesia; @aditiyo19), Simone Booker (University of Alberta), Ross Campbell (Queen’s University; @r0s5C), Sarah Giles (Columbia University; @head_inthe_sand), Maria Jensen (The University Center in Svalbard, @mariaansine), Shradha Menon (IIT Gandhinagar), Theresa Nohl (University of Erlangen-Nuremberg; @NohlTheresa), Mariano Remírez (George Mason University; @MarianoRemirez), and Brian Ricketts (@KiwiGeolog)