Terms & Conditions of Seds Online Membership Signup Terms
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must provide your full legal name and a valid email address.
- You are responsible for keeping your password private. Seds Online cannot and will not be held responsible for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your login details.
- You may not use any of the Seds Online services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you violate any laws in and outside your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions in order to become a member of the Seds Online community.
- Seds Online reserves the right to modify or terminate the membership for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Seds Online reserves the right to refuse membership to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of Seds Online services is at your sole risk. Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Seds Online does not warrant that services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Seds Online does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- Seds Online does not warrant that the quality of its services will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the services will be corrected.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Seds Online services, without the express written permission from Seds Online.
- Questions about the Seds Online Terms of Service should be addressed to the Seds Online committee seds.online.IAS@gmail.com .
Modifications to Services
- Seds Online reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue any of its services with or without notice.
- Seds Online shall not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of its services.