Teaching Resources Library
The Sedimentology Teaching Library is a resource built by you, the Seds Online community. We welcome resources for lectures, practicals, fieldtrips, and anything else that you would like to share!
By accessing the Teaching Library HERE, you are agreeing to the rules outlined below:
To submit material, e-mail email@example.com and we will do the rest!
If the file that you wish to upload is too large to e-mail, outline what the file is in an e-mail, and we will respond with instructions.
For organisational purposes, please comply with the rules below.
- Your name and e-mail address must be clearly available on the first page of all uploaded material. This will allow the community to cite you appropriately and to ask questions.
- The material must be fully explained in clear English. If you wish to provide a second copy in another language, state that it is available alongside your name and e-mail address on the first page of the uploaded material.
- All material must be appropriately referenced and cited.
- If you use material from this library, cite the author and acknowledge the source of your material.
- Accepted format options are anything appropriate and widely accessible. Where possible, preferred formats are: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF.
- Please adhere to the following file naming format:
If anyone finds that this resource is being used inappropriately, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and appropriate action will be taken.